2015 MasterCraft prostar
2015 MasterCraft Prostar for Sale. Red/Black, 5.7L Ilmor Engine, Zero Off Cruise Control, Rear Tow Eye, Stereo w/JL Speakers, Bow Cover, Bow Seating, Rear Removable Seats, Bimini Top, 410 Hours, Mooring Cover, and Single Axle Trailer. Boat has always been locally used and serviced at Action Water Sports. Excellent Condition!!
The New ProStar
Pushing the envelope means removing everything until all that remains is the purest essence. It means going beyond engineering and mathematics and letting passion, vision, dedication and experience lead the way. Welcome to the new age of waterskiing.
- Step Up Your Game: Skier entry and exit at the rear is easy thanks to step pads and a walkthrough transom. The rear seats are also removable.
- Bow Factor: The ProStar twin-tip bow offers two ways to play: the classic covered bow design, or open it up with forward lounge seating.
- Open Bow: Open up the bow with forward lounge seating.
- Bring It On: Integrated rear storage keeps the essentials at the ready.
- Star Power: Performance pedigree Ilmor engines deliver explosive power and are hands-down the most reliable in the recreational marine industry.
- Fits Like a Glove: The innovative adjustable driver’s seat will keep you comfortable all day at the helm.
- Step to the Front: The fold-down judges chair and hinged windshield makes it easy for passengers to step into the bow.
- Hold Court: The convertible judges chair folds down allowing for instant access to the bow.
- Command Center: The helm features a low profile dash designed for unparalleled sightlines, and a super bright touchscreen with easy to use controls.
- Boat length: 20 ft. 0 in. (6.10 m)
- Beam: 96 in. (2.44 m)
- Weight: 3000 lb. (1361 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 25 gal. (95 L)
- Draft: 23 in. (.58 m)
- Capacity: 1341 lb. (608 kg)
- Hull: Modified V, Partial Step
- Seating: 7 People
- Color options: Infinite
- Storage: 24 cu ft. (.61 cu m) (40 cu ft. w/ bow lid)
- Wake: Flat - Slalom Wake
- Activity: Slalom Ski - Open Water; Slalom Ski - World Competition